Sunday, April 21, 2019

A Heart-felt Thank You

Hello, and Happy Easter to those who are celebrating it. Happy Sunday to everyone else.
I woke this morning to a beautiful day on tap here in Wisconsin. I also woke with a pounding head-ache and thoroughly stopped up sinuses. Scratch taking down the Christmas lights, although it's only one strand left. I have to get the extension ladder out for those boys.
I also discovered, upon checking my author site at Amazon, I had moved up into the top 2% of authors whose books are for sale on Amazon, thanks to the surprising interest in "Memoirs of the (not-so) Grim Reaper",  which jumped up 900,000 places this weekend, and the good reception of my second Lazarus Solaris Thriller, "Family Matters".



"Evolution of a Killer", my first Lazarus novel, continues to slowly grow an audience that now includes the U.S., Canada, Great Britain, Germany, Brazil, Australia and India.

I want to thank all who are supporting this late-life endeavor of mine, though it took root in my mid-teens. In particular, those who have read my novels or poetry and have shared their thoughts either through a review, or comment on my website, or e-mail. 
I can say with all honesty, I have been more successful than I imagined when I published "Life and Death in a Single Breath" in 2016. That motivated me to try my hand at crime-fiction thrillers, and the "strange and twisted story" of the Grim Reaper. It has definitely garnered some interesting reviews and comments. 

I am grateful as I am honored by your support. I am working on "The Witness", book 3 of the Lazarus Chronicles franchise. The first 2 chapters are available on the Preview page. Free Chapters and previews here.


Now, don't forget, Memoirs in the Kindle edition will be free to download on May 1st, 2nd and 3rd! Please grab a copy and let me know what you think. Just remember, I warned you in the prologue it requires a good sense of humor and an open mind to read it. I promise you as one of my reviewers did, you will laugh, you might even cry, you might get mad only to get happy moments later, but you will be entertained by a unique look at the fabled history of the Grim Reaper, who wasn't quite so grim after-all. 


You will definitely be surprised by the ending. 100% of those who reviewed it have been. My editor, while reviewing the last few chapters got mad at me, through my manuscript at me, cried - I mean really cried, and then she hugged me when she gave it back to me.

I can't ask for anything better when it comes to touching a reader's emotions.

Thank you for allowing me to share my strange world with you, and for giving me time in your life to try and entertain you. I don't take time for granted, mine or yours. I truly appreciate your time most of all.

Enjoy the day. 
Robert U. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and feedback are welcome here. One rule, be respectful of others and their opinions. Thank you for your time,
Robert Ullrich

Most Read Posts