Thursday, January 14, 2021

Review of "Killen" by P.H. Figur (Goodreads Author)

 Killen by P.H. Figur


by 
55248101
's review:
 · 

i

A Little Slice of Heaven with a Side Order of Evil

Family. I have written about it myself - they can bring out the best and the worst in us. Such is the legacy of the Dalton family of Killen, Georgia. It's an ancient story leading back to the story of Cain and Abel. The author has taken this story and elevated it to a new level, one with unique twists and turns.

I don't do spoilers. I hate it when someone does it reviewing one of my novels. Every story written has its own path to follow, and every reader should have their own experience along the way.

Killen is one story which led me to conclusions about the characters, some were right; I couldn't have been more wrong with others. I don't pass out five star ratings lightly, especially in the genre I typically write. If you're a fan of Crime Fiction and Mysteries? Read Killen, and learn it's secrets as I did. This may very well be the only time I felt tears in my eyes reading about murders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and feedback are welcome here. One rule, be respectful of others and their opinions. Thank you for your time,
Robert Ullrich

Most Read Posts