Monday, July 13, 2020

Book Review: Neon Prey (Lucas Davenport, #29) by John Sandford

Neon Prey (Lucas Davenport, #29)
 
Having read every book in the Prey series, up to Neon Prey, I am quite familiar with Mr. Sanford's style. Besides, who am I to disagree with Stephen King. Great summer reading, year round for that matter.

Neon Prey, to me, is one of his best. An exceptionally nasty set of bad guys, a good interacting assemblage of good guys, except for the Feebs, of course. No cop likes Feebs, but they will damn sure use them as much as possible when to their advantage.

I don't do spoilers. If you want to know what happened, read Neon Prey. You can thank me later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and feedback are welcome here. One rule, be respectful of others and their opinions. Thank you for your time,
Robert Ullrich

Most Read Posts