Friday, January 19, 2018

Evolution of a Killer - Scout Competition

"Evolution of a Killer" is trending Hot on the Amazon Scout Campaign. My campaign began on the 14th and will run until the 13th of February. Here is the link to the campaign.
https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/3OMFT59UI3R61
If you like the synopsis and first three chapters, please nominate my book for publication by Amazon Press. It would truly be a dream come true for me.


Regardless of what comes of the campaign, I will be publishing the novel this year. It might sound a bit odd, but the greatest satisfaction I have is that I didn't write a "turd". I already have several hundred nominations, though I don't know what the target is for Amazon. It doesn't matter. I'm proud of what I wrote, and proud of the story it tells between the lines.


As Dr. Hudson warned me, my first novel is a bit of an autobiography; not literally of course, but there is a lot of me in Lazarus Solaris, including the darkness. I am no longer ashamed of my past, nor am I responsible for what someone else perpetrated upon me. I was a child, I was incapable of consent to something I didn't understand.


It is truly gratifying to see my title on the Hot and Trending list at Amazon. I know it doesn't mean they will publish my novel. What it does mean is that almost hundreds of people out there, most of them total strangers to me, think that based on the first three chapters the story is worth finishing.


I hope they're right.


Thank you for believing in me. You know who you are.
Robert Ullrich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and feedback are welcome here. One rule, be respectful of others and their opinions. Thank you for your time,
Robert Ullrich

Most Read Posts